Effect of the surface film on the grinding of glass
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Surface Film
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I. V. Grebenshchikov, The Role of Chemistry in Polishing Processes, 1935. I. V. Grebenshchikov. “Chemical Reactions on Silicate Surfaces and Their Significance in Technology”, Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci. No. 1 (1937).Google Scholar
- N. I. Polyakov, Optico-Mechanical Industry, Nos. 11 and 12 1940.Google Scholar
- A. V. Troitsky, Glass and Ceramics, No. 12 (1954).Google Scholar
- S. P. Zhdanov, Comparative Studies of the Structure of Porous Glasses By Adsorption Methods and Under the Electron Microscope. Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR, No. 2, 82, (1952).Google Scholar
- Protective Films on Salts. Symposium edited by Prof. A. V. Nikolaev, Acad. Sci. USSR Press, 1944.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, Inc. 1957