Influence of BaO on the dielectric loss of steatite ceramics
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Dielectric Loss Steatite Ceramic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kh. S. Valeev, Elektrichestvo, No. 3 (1949); No. 4 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Krivov, Trans. Siberian Physicotechnical Institute, No. 35 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Filatov, Institute Transactions, MVO, USSR, Physics Series, No. 5 (1958); No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Presnov and L. G. Lavrent'eva, Trans. Interinstitute Conference on Physics of Dielectrics [in Russian] (Izd. AN SSSR, 1958).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Lavrent'eva and V. A. Presnov, Institute Trans. MVO USSR, Physics Series, No. 4 (1958); No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.B. I. Vorozhtsov ana I. S. Filatov, Institute Trans. MVO USSR, Physics Series, No. 4 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.B. I. Vorozhtsov, Apparatus and Experimental Techniques, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.G. I. Skanavi, Physics of Dielectrics, Part I [in Russian] (GITI, 1949).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1964