The quantization of Fermi systems and the Dirac bracket
- 45 Downloads
This work is devoted (a) to discussing some problems related to the quantization rule for constrained classical models of Fermi type, and (b) to working with some detail a specific model which is a classical analogue of the quantum Fermi systems. The quantization of this model is shown to depend on the addition of a total time derivative to the corresponding Lagrangian.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bergmann, P. G. and Goldberg, I. (1955).Physical Review,98, 531.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1950).Canadian Journal of Mathematics,2, 129.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1951).Canadian Journal of Mathematics,3, 1.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1958).Proceedings of the Royal Society, Ser. A,246, 326.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1964). Lectures on Quantum Mechanics, Belfer Graduate School of Science Monograph Series No. 2. Yeshiva University, New York.Google Scholar
- Droz-Vincent, P. (1966).Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, Sec. A,5, 257.Google Scholar
- Franke, W. and Kálnay, A. J. (1970).Journal of Mathematical Physics,11, 1729.Google Scholar
- Peirls, R. E. (1952).Proceedings of the Royal Society, Ser. A,214, 143.Google Scholar
- Kálnay, A. J. (1971).Parastatistics and Dirac Brackets. Preprint IC/71/141, International Centre for Theoretical Physics (Trieste). (To be published inInternational Journal of Theoretical Physics.)Google Scholar
- Kalnay, A. J. (1972).The Electron Field and the Dirac Brackets. (To be published inInternational Journal of Theoretical Physics)Google Scholar