The quantization of Fermi systems and the Dirac bracket
This work is devoted (a) to discussing some problems related to the quantization rule for constrained classical models of Fermi type, and (b) to working with some detail a specific model which is a classical analogue of the quantum Fermi systems. The quantization of this model is shown to depend on the addition of a total time derivative to the corresponding Lagrangian.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Specific Model Classical Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bergmann, P. G. and Goldberg, I. (1955).Physical Review,98, 531.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1950).Canadian Journal of Mathematics,2, 129.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1951).Canadian Journal of Mathematics,3, 1.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1958).Proceedings of the Royal Society, Ser. A,246, 326.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1964). Lectures on Quantum Mechanics, Belfer Graduate School of Science Monograph Series No. 2. Yeshiva University, New York.Google Scholar
- Droz-Vincent, P. (1966).Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, Sec. A,5, 257.Google Scholar
- Franke, W. and Kálnay, A. J. (1970).Journal of Mathematical Physics,11, 1729.Google Scholar
- Peirls, R. E. (1952).Proceedings of the Royal Society, Ser. A,214, 143.Google Scholar
- Kálnay, A. J. (1971).Parastatistics and Dirac Brackets. Preprint IC/71/141, International Centre for Theoretical Physics (Trieste). (To be published inInternational Journal of Theoretical Physics.)Google Scholar
- Kalnay, A. J. (1972).The Electron Field and the Dirac Brackets. (To be published inInternational Journal of Theoretical Physics)Google Scholar