KeywordsNatural Surface Softening Temperature Glass Industry Thin Glass Glass Furnace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Bartenev, Mechanical Properties and Heat Treatment of Glass, Gosstroiidat, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.F. F. Vitman, S. M. Zhurkov, B. Ya. Levin and V. P. Pukh, Symposium, “Some Problems of the Strength of Hard Bodies”, Izd. Acad. Sciences, USSR, 1959, p. 340.Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Sil'vestrovich and I. A. Boguslavskii, DAN, USSR, Vol. 129, No. 6, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Totesh, L. F. Grigor'eva and M. V. Strel'tsina, “Steklo i Keramika”, No. 4, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Ya. Levin, ZhTF, Vol. 28, No. 8, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Kitaigorodskii and V. L. Indenbom, DAN, USSR, Vol. 108, No. 5, 1956.Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Bartenev and L. P. Tsepkov, DAN, USSR, Vol. 121, No. 2. 1958.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1962