- 26 Downloads
A mathematical model of the universe involving more than four dimensions is constructed. The (3+k)-spacetime is described, and the interaction theory of static charges is developed. An electromagnetic field theory is developed to show that Huyghen's principle and gauge invariance are not violated.
KeywordsMathematical Model Field Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Electromagnetic Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Courant, R., and Hilbert, D. (1966).Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 2, Interscience.Google Scholar
- Eddington, A. S. (1946).The Mathematical Theory of Relativity, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Jeans, J. H. (1935).The Mysterious Universe, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Rutherford, D. E. (1943).Vector Methods, Oliver and Boyd.Google Scholar
- Weyl, H. (1949).The Philosophy of Mathematics and Natural Science, Princeton University Press.Google Scholar