Complex mass in nonrelativistic quantum mechanics
- 34 Downloads
The use of complex mass in nonrelativistic quantum mechanics and its relation to the influence of vacuum field fluctuation in electron motion are discussed.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Quantum Mechanic Electron Motion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DeWitt, C. M. (1969).Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré,11, 153.Google Scholar
- Feynman, R. P., and Hibbs, A. R. (1965).Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals, McGrawHill, New York.Google Scholar
- Morette, C. (1951).Physical Review,81, 848.Google Scholar
- Nelson, E. (1963).Analysis in Function Space, Martin, Segal, Dedham, Massachusetts, p. 87.Google Scholar
- Nelson, E. (1964).Journal of Mathematical Physics,5, 332.Google Scholar
- Pardy, M. (1973).Intenrational Journal of Theoretical Physics,8, 31.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981