Čerenkov radiation at finite temperature
A power formula for Čerenkov radiation at finite temperature is derived in the framework of the generalized finite-temperature Cutkosky rules. Spins 1/2 and 0 are considered.
KeywordsRadiation Field Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Finite Temperature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ashida, A., Nakkagawa, H., Niégawa, A., and Yokota, H. (1991). Osaka City University preprints OCU-137 and OCU-138.Google Scholar
- Kirzhnitz, D. A. (1990).Zhurnal Experimentalnoi i Teoreticheskoi Fiziki,97, 1089.Google Scholar
- Kobes, R. L., and Semenoff, G. W. (1986).Nuclear Physics B,260, 714;272, 329.Google Scholar
- Niégawa, A. (1990).Physics Letters,247B, 351.Google Scholar
- Pardy, M. (1989).Physics Letters,134A, 357.Google Scholar
- Tzytovich, V. N. (1962).Zhurnal Experimentalnoi i Teoreticheskoi Fiziki,42, 803.Google Scholar
- Weldon, H. A. (1983).Physical Review D,28, 2007.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994