Prolongation structure of a new integrable system
We have obtained the inverse scattering equations associated with a new pair of coupled nonlinear evolution equations in two dimensions. The spectral parameter is introduced by invoking the invariance of the equation set, and imposing those on the Lax pair.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Evolution Equation Integrable System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, R. L., and Ibragimov, N. H. (1979).Lie-Backlund Transformation in Application. SIAM, Philadelphia.Google Scholar
- Chowdhury, A. Roy, and Roy, T. (1979).Journal of Mathematical Physics,20, 1159.Google Scholar
- Chowdhury, A. Roy, and Roy, T. (1980).Journal of Mathematical Physics,21, 1416.Google Scholar
- Lax, P. D. (1968).Communications in Pure and Applied Mathematics,21, 467.Google Scholar
- Rebbi, C., and Soliani, G. Brookhaven National Laboratory, preprint BNL-35142.Google Scholar
- Whalquist, H., and Eastabrook, F. B. (1975).Journal of Mathematical Physics,16, 1.Google Scholar