LRS Bianchi type I perfect fluid solutions generated from known solutions
- 31 Downloads
Some LRS Bianchi type I perfect fluid solutions are generated from known solutions of this type. The solutions represent spatially homogeneous and anisotropic cosmological models which would give essentially empty space for large time. The physical and kinematic properties of the models are discussed.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Large Time Cosmological Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Collins, C. B., and Wainwright, J. (1983).Physical Review D,27, 1209.Google Scholar
- Ellis, G. F. R. (1971). InGeneral Relativity and Cosmology, R. K. Sachs, ed., Academic Press, London.Google Scholar
- Hajj-Boutros, J. (1985).Journal of Mathematical Physics,26, 2297.Google Scholar
- Hajj-Boutros, J., and Sfeila, J. (1987).International Journal of Theoretical Physics,26, 97.Google Scholar
- Jacobs, K. C. (1968).Astrophysical Journal,153, 661.Google Scholar
- Shri Ram (1989).General Relativity and Gravitation, to appear.Google Scholar