Nonuniqueness of the factorization scheme in quantum mechanics
We enquire into the consequences of the nonuniqueness of the factorizability of a quantum mechanical Hamiltonian in one dimension. This leads to a hierarchy of potentials, a particular class of which is endowed with the energy spectrum of the harmonic oscillator.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Quantum Mechanic Energy Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gendenshtein, L. E. (1983).JETP Letters,38, 356.Google Scholar
- Gendenshtein, L. E., and Krive, I. V. (1985).Soviet Physics Uspekhi,128, 645.Google Scholar
- Kumar, C. N. (1987).Journal of Physics A,20, 5397.Google Scholar
- Lahiri, A., Roy, P. K., and Bagchi, B. (1987).Journal of Physics A,20, 3825, and references therein.Google Scholar
- Mielnik, B. (1984).Journal of Mathematical Physics,25, 3387.Google Scholar