Exponential dichotomy of linear impulsive differential equations in a Banach space
- 51 Downloads
The dichotomy of linear impulsive equations in a Banach space is investigated.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Banach Space Field Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bainov, D. D., Zabreiko, P. P., and Kostadinov, S. I. (1988). Stability of the general exponent of nonlinear impulsive differential equations in a Banach space,International Journal of Theoretical Physics,27, 374–380.Google Scholar
- Bainov, D. D., Zabreiko, P. P., and Kostadinov, S. I. (1989). Characteristic exponents of impulsive differential equations in a Banach space,International Journal of Theoretical Physics, to appear.Google Scholar
- Elaydi, S., and Hajek, O. (1988). Exponential trichotomy of differential systems,Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications,129, 362–374.Google Scholar
- Mil'man, V. D., and Myshkis, A. D. (1960). On the stability of motion in the presence of impulses,Siberian Mathematical Journal,1, 233–237 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Palmer, K. J. (1979a). A characterization of exponential dichotomy in terms of topological equivalence,Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications,69, 8–16.Google Scholar
- Palmer, K. J. (1979b). The structurally stable linear systems on the half-line are those with exponential dichotomies,Journal of Differential Equations,33, 16–25.Google Scholar
- Palmer, K. J. (1984a). Exponential dichotomies and transversal homoclinic points,Journal of Differential Equations,55, 225–255.Google Scholar
- Palmer, K. J. (1984b). An ordering for linear differential systems and a characterization of exponential separation in terms of reducibility,Journal of Differential Equations,53, 67–97.Google Scholar
- Samoilenko, A. M., and Perestyuk, N. A. (1987).Differential Equations with Impulse Effect, Višča Škola, Kiev (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989