Answer to “information flow, causality, and the classical theory of Tachyons”
- 28 Downloads
We briefly answer the comments in “Information Flow, Causality and the Classical Theory of Tachyons” by Basano.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Classical Theory Information Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Basano, L. (1977).International Journal of Theoretical Physics,16, 715.Google Scholar
- Basano, L. (1976).Lettere al Nuovo Cimento,16, 562.Google Scholar
- Caldirola, P., and Recami, E. (1977). Report INFN/AE-77/4 (Frascati), to appear inSoston Studies in the Philosophy of Science.Google Scholar
- Mignani, R., and Recami, E. (1975).International Journal of Theoretical Physics,12, 299.Google Scholar
- Pavšič, M., and Recami, E. (1976).Nuovo Cimento,A36, 171.Google Scholar
- Pavšič, M., and Recami, E. (1977).Lettere al Nuovo Cimento,18, 134.Google Scholar
- Pavšič, M., Recami, E., and Ziino, G. (1976).Lettere al Nuovo Cimento,17, 257.Google Scholar
- Recami, E., and Mignani, R. (1974).Rivista Nuovo Cimento,4, 209–290, 398.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978