Reggeon scattering in an external field: A solitonic model
- 25 Downloads
Solitonic solutions of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation are considered to represent reggeons. The effect of a constant electric field on reggeons is formulated and the modified energy levels due to the interaction are calculated using the usual semiclassical approach. In summing overall stability angles a simple subtraction procedure is adopted for regularization.
KeywordsField Theory Energy Level Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory External Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dashen, R., Hasslacher, B., and Neveu, A. (1975).Physical Review D,12, 2243.Google Scholar
- DeVega, H. J., and Matllet, J. M. (1982). Preprint, Par-LPTHE 82/15.Google Scholar
- Girardello, L., and Jengo, R. (1977).Nuclear Physics B,120, 23–44.Google Scholar
- Roy Chowdhury, A., and Sidhanta, B. (1986).Nuovo Cimento,95A, 243–256.Google Scholar
- Zakharov, V. E., and Shabat, A. B. (1973).Soviet Physics JETP,64, 1637.Google Scholar