General necessary conditions for the derivation of the secondary constraints of a first-order relativistic wave equation
- 23 Downloads
A first-order relativistic wave equation of the Gel'fand-Yaglom form is considered in the presence of an external electromagnetic field, and general conditions are derived that are necessary for the derivation of its secondary constraints, the general form of which is given. Examples demonstrating the validity of these conditions are also given.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory General Condition Wave Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gel'fand, I. M., Minlos, A. M., and Shapiro, Z. Ya. (1963).Representations of the Rotation and the Lorentz Groups and Their Applications, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1963).Google Scholar
- Koutroulos, C. G. (1984).Letters al Nuovo Cimenta,39, 96.Google Scholar
- Koutroulos, C. B. (1986a).Naturforschung,41a, 1024.Google Scholar
- Koutroulos, C. G. (1986b).Zeitschrift für Naturforschuns,41a, 1029.Google Scholar
- Koutroulos, C. G. (1986c).International Journal of Theoretical Physics,25, 1095.Google Scholar
- Pauli, W., and Fierz, M.(1939).Proceedings of the Royal Society,173A, 211.Google Scholar
- Velo, G., and Zwanziger, D. (1969).Physical Review,186, 1337.Google Scholar