Nonstandard analysis in classical physics and quantum formal scattering
- 114 Downloads
After a rigorous introduction to hyperreal numbers, we give in terms of non standard analysis, (1) a Lagrangian statement of classical physics, and (2) a statement of formal quantum scattering.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Standard Analysis Classical Physic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Francis, C. E. (1981). Application of nonstandard analysis to relativistic quantum mechanics. I,Journal of Physics A,14, 2539–2251.Google Scholar
- Helms, L. L., and Loeb, P. A. (1969). Application of nonstandard analysis to spin models,Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications,69, 341–352.Google Scholar
- Kelemen, P. J. (1974). Quantum mechanics, quantum field theory and hyper-quantum mechanics, inVictoria Symposium on Non-Standard Analysis, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 369, Springer, Berlin.Google Scholar
- Robinson, A. (1974).Non-Standard Analysis, North-Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Valenti, S. (1982–1987). Dall'intero all'iperreale, Internal reports for students, Department of Mathematics, University of Palermo.Google Scholar