Vacuum expectation values of the energy-momentum tensor in two dimensions
- 50 Downloads
A general form of the vacuum expectation values of the components of the energy-momentum tensor is derived in the case of static two-dimensional spacetime. Conditions for the regularity of the energy-momentum tensor are set. A generalized formula for the black hole temperature originally found by Hawking is given. The regularity of the energy-momentum tensor in the presence of more than one horizon is investigated.
KeywordsBlack Hole Field Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Generalize Formula
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Birrell, N. D., and Davies, P. C. W. (1982).Quantum Fields in Curved Space, Cambridge University Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Christensen, S. M., and Fulling, S. A. (1977).Physical Review D,15, 2088.Google Scholar
- DeWitt, B. S. (1975).Physics Reports,19C, 295.Google Scholar
- Hawking, S. W. (1975).Communications in Mathematical Physics,43, 199.Google Scholar
- Hiscock, W. A. (1980).Physical Review D,21, 2057.Google Scholar
- Walker, M. (1970).Journal of Mathematical Physics,11, 2280.Google Scholar