Causes of hair cracks in ceramic glazes
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsQuartz Sand Amorphous Silica Firing Temperature Hydration Layer Tripoli
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Keramische Rundschau 298, 26, 313, 27 (1910).Google Scholar
- (Ukrainian SSR State Tech. Press, Khar'kov-Kiev, 1937) pp. 469–470.Google Scholar
- V. P. Barzakovskii and S. K. Dubrovo, Physicochemical Properties of High-Voltage Porcelain Glazes [in Russian] (Institute of Silicate Chemistry, Moscow-Leningrad, 1953) p. 149.Google Scholar
- V. A. Florinskaya, Trans. State Optical Inst. 9, 55, 65, 91, 92, 104, 106, vol. 19, No. 131 (1950).Google Scholar
- Ya. Khananov, Diatomaceous Earths (edited by Koshchurnikov).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1960