Short-wave luminescence of safranin
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsLuminescence Intensity Safranin Excitation Intensity Rhodanine Nonradiative Relaxation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Levshin and A. M. Saletskii, Luminescence and its Measurements [in Russian], Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Ermolaev and V. A. Lyubimtsev, Tr. GOI (State Scientific Research Oncological Institute),65, No. 199, 20 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.K. N. Bagdasarov, G. G. Shchemeleva, S. V. Malygina, and O. K. Rubtsova, Zh. Org. Khim.,11, No. 8, 1586–1589 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.D. E. Groshev, V. N. Lisitsyn, V. K. Makukha, et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim.,53, No. 1, 149–151 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Aristov, A. S. Cherkasov, and V. S. Shevandin, Excited Molecules. Reaction Kinetics [in Russian], Leningrad (1982), pp. 147–160.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993