Influence of temperature on the electronic spectra of tetrabenzoporphin in n-octane
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPorphyrin Spectral Shift Luminous Flux Vibronic Band Vibronic Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. N. Solov'ev, S. F. Shkirman, and T. F. Kachura, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,27, No. 6, 767–771 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Sevchenko, K. N. Solov'ev, S. F. Shkirman, and T. F. Kachura, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,161, No. 6, 1313–1316 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Maslov, Opt. Spektrosk.,50, No. 6, 1091–1099 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.E. B. Karavaeva, B. D. Berezin, and T. I. Potapova, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,32, No. 3, 512–515 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. E. Zalesskii, V. N. Kotlo, K. N. Solov'ev, and S. F. Shkirman, Opt. Spektrosk.,38, No. 5, 917–924 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.S. F. Shkirman, K. N. Solov'ev, S. M. Arabei, and G. D. Egorova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,42, No. 3, 658–663 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993