Polarization of phosphorescence of open form of 1,3,3-trimethyl-6′-nitro-spiro (indoline-2,2′-[2H-1] benzopyran)
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Open Form Benzopyran
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Marevtsev, V. D. Ermakova, S. I. Beshenko, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 94–98 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Marevtsev, N. M. Zaichenko, V. D. Ermakova, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 10, 2272–2278 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Marevtsev, N. M. Zaichenko, V. D. Ermakova, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 6, 1249–1259 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Arsenov, V. D. Ermakova, M. I. Cherkashin, and P. P. Kisilitsa, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 452–454 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Parker, Photoluminescence of Solutions [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Feofilov, Polarized Luminescence of Atoms, Molecules and Crystals [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986