Low-temperature IR spectra of cellulose
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsCellulose Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Zhbankov, Infrared Spectra and Structures of Carbohydrates [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Korolik, N. V. Ivanova, V. V. Sivchik, et al., “Study of IR spectra of β-D-glucose at liquid helium temperature,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,34, No. 5, 855–861 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Zhbankov, R. M. Marupov, N. V. Ivanova, and A. M. Shishko, Spectroscopy of Cotton [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Korolik, N. V. Ivanova, R. G. Zhbankov, and N. I. Insarova, “Problem of modification of cellulose structure by the influence of laser radiation,” Khim. Drevesiny, No. 1, 25–27 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Sivchik and R. G. Zhbankov, “Study of vibrational spectra of anomers of D-glucose and several monosaccharides,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,19, No. 1, 83–91 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Dechant, R. Danc, W. Kimmer, and R. Schmolke, Infrared Spectroscopy of Polymers [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Sivchik and R. G. Zhbankov, “Theoretical study of vibrational spectra of cellobiose,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,27, 853–855 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.D. K. Buslov, “Study of physical structure of natural celluloses from IR spectra with numerical differentiation,” XVI-th Annual Scientific Conference (Tashkent, October 14–16, 1981) [in Russian], FAN Tashkent (1981), pp. 38–39.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983