Prediction of IR absorption spectral curves of alkylpyridines
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Curf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dement'ev, and A. T. Todorovskii, Interpreted Vibrational Spectra of Alkanes, Alkenes, and Benzene Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Gribov and V. A. Dement'ev, Methods and Algorithms for Calculations in the Theory of Vibrational Spectra of Molecules [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. T. Todorovskii and S. Ya. Plotkin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,48, No. 3, 256–262 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dement'ev, and A. T. Todorovskii, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,28, No. 2, 295–301 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.The Sadtler Standard Spectra: Infrared Grating Spectra, Vol. 1–51, No. 1–51000, Philadelphia (1966–1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. T. Todorovskii and Z. T. Remennik, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,45, No. 2, 266–270 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.A. T. Todorovskii and V. A. Dement'ev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,45, No. 1, 45–51 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989