Air transmission rate of blended polyethylene
KeywordsPolymer Polyethylene Transmission Rate Blended Polyethylene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. P. BROWN, (Editor), “Handbook of plastics test methods”, 2nd Edn (George Godwin Ltd and The Plastics and Rubber Institute, London, 1981) p. 378.Google Scholar
- 2.N. J. MILLS, in “Plastics, microstructure, properties and applications” (Edward Arnold, London, 1986) p. 249.Google Scholar
- 3.B. J. HENNESSY, J. A. MEAD and T. C. STENING, in “The permeability of plastics films” (The Plastic and Rubber Institute, London, 1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. C.-Y. WONGPlast. Rubber Compos. Proc. Appl. 20 (1993)159.Google Scholar
- 5.,J. Mater. Proc. Technol. 38 (1993) 63.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995