Study of early hydration of high alumina cement containing phosphonic acid by impedence spectroscopy
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Alumina Spectroscopy Hydration Phosphonic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. RAMACHANDRAN, M. S. LOWERY, T. WISE and G. M. POLOMARK,Materials and Structures 28 (1993) 425–432.Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. RAMACHANDRAN and M. S. LOWERY, “Effect of a phosphonate-based compound on the hydration of cement and cement components”, accepted for presentation at 4th International Conference on Superplasticizer and other Admixtures, Montreal, 11–13, October, 1994.Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. RAMACHANDRAN and T. WISE, “The effect of phosphoric acid on the slump loss in superplasticized mortar”Il Cemento in press.Google Scholar
- 4.Ping GU, Yan FU, Ping XIE, J. J. BEAUDOIN,J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 12 (1993) 1771–1773.Google Scholar
- 5.Idem., Cement and Concrete Research (1994), to be published.Google Scholar
- 6.PING GU, V. S. RAMACHANDRAN, J. J. BEAUDOIN and ED QUINN, Unpublished report.Google Scholar
- 7.D. L. GRIFFITHS, A. N. F. AL-QASER and R. J. MANGABHAI, “Calcium aluminate cements”, R. G. Mangabhai (ed), Part Four (E & F. N. Spon, London, UK. 1990) 167.Google Scholar
- 8.R. N. EDMOND and A. J. MAJUMDAR,Cem. Concr. Res. 19 (1989) 289.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995