Rotational diffusion of benzanthrones in ground and excited states in polar solvents
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Excited State Molecular Structure Polar Solvent Rotational Diffusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Bakhshiev (ed.), Spectrochemistry of Intra- and Intermolecular Interactions [in Russian], No. 4 (1986), p. 62.Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Korolev, S. L. Solodar', L. M. Vinogradov, and V. A. Kochkin, Zh. Org. Khim.,16, No. 10, 2128–2137 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Orlov, S. L. Solodar', Yu. N. Surov, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,18, No. 3, 615–620 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Sanders and M. J. Wirth, Chem. Phys. Lett.,101, Nos. 4 and 5, 361–366 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Reiser and A. Laubereau, Ber. Bunsenges. Phys. Chem.,86, No. 5, 1106–1114 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991