Effect of relaxation times on the dynamics of lasing in a laser with a bleachable filter
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Relaxation Time Molecular Structure Bleachable Filter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Roshchin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,16, No. 7, 1006–1019 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samson, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,42, No. 2, 181–192 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Samson, “Equilibrium states, self-excited oscillations, polystability, and hysteretetic phenomena in lasers with a bleachable filter,” Preprint No. 321, Institute of Physics of the Belorussian Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Minsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Stepanov [ed.], Computational Methods for Lasers [in Russian], Minsk (1968), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Bespalov and E. I. Yakubovich, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,8, No 5 909–919 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bautin and E. A. Leontovich, Methods and Techniques for Qualitative Analysis of Dynamic Systems in a Plane [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Bautin, Behavior of Dynamic Systems Near the Boundaries of Regions of Stability [in Russian], Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Marsden and M. MacCracken, Bifurcation Creation of a Cycle and Its Applications [Russian translation], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987