Malsan-102 high-power single-pulse Nd∶YAG frequency-tunable laser
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Apanasevich, A. S. Grabchikov, V. V. Kvach, et al., “High-efficiency Nd∶YAG laser with an unstable resonator and polarized extraction of radiation” [in Russian], Preprint No. 365, Physics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR, Minsk (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Apanasevich, V. V. Kvach, V. G. Koptev, et al., Kvantovaya Élektron. Moscow,14, No. 2, 265 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Laser with Unstable Resonator, Inventor's Certificate No. 1,050,507 (USSR), International Patent Classification H 01 S 3/02.Google Scholar
- 4.T. T. Basiev, F. V. Karpushko, S. M. Kulashchik, et al., Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,47, No. 4, 632 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Apanasevich, D. E. Gakhovich, A. S. Grabchikov, et al., Vestsi Akad. Nauk Belorus. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Navuk, No. 1, 55 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Apanasevich, V. V. Kvach, V. P. Kozich, et al., “Resonant coherent Raman scattering in metalloprophyrin solutions” [in Russian], Preprint No. 381, Physics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR, Minsk (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990