Determination of half-width of spectral lines of radiation of an inhomogeneous plasma
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Line Inhomogeneous Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. F. Gippius, B. I. Ilyukhin, and V. I. Kolesnikov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,24, No. 3, 406 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Grechikhin and E. S. Tyunina, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,5, No. 4, 426 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Zhivotov, I. A. Kalachev, E. G. Krasheninnikov, et al., “Spectral methods of diagnostics of the plasmochemical spatially-inhomogeneous discharge” [in Russian], Moscow (1983) (Preprint, Atomic Energy Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences: 3704/7).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kurskov, E. A. Ershov-Pavlov, and L. V. Chvyaleva, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,45, No. 5, 753 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Griem, Spectroscopy of a Plasma, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Gubkevich, E. A. Ershov-Pavlov, L. E. Krat'ko, et al., “Optical characteristics of a hydrogen plasma at high presure,” Minsk (1986) (Preprint, Physics Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR: 424).Google Scholar
- 7.L. I. Kiselevskii, V. A. Gubkevich, E. A. Ershov-Pavlov, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorussian SSR,26, No. 11, 973 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.L. T. Lar'kina, Use of a Plasmotron in Spectroscopy [in Russian], Frunze (1970), pp. 17–20.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990