Study of RS spectra and calculation of correlation functions of vibrational relaxation in melts of thiocyanates of alkali metals
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsProbability Characteristic Vibrational Relaxation Salt System Melting Mechanism Mutual Correlation Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Z. Gadzhiev, Particular Aspects of Theoretical and Experimental Approaches to Investigation of the Dynamics and Structure of Molecular and Ionic Liquids by Vibrational Spectroscopy Methods [in Russian], Deposited at VINITI June 7, 1990, No. 3213-V90, Makhachkala (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Gafurov, I. R. Akhmedov, and A. R. Aliev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,52, No. 3, 429–434 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Kirillov, Dynamic Properties of Molecules and Condensed Systems [in Russian], Leningrad (1988), pp. 190–227.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Buckingham, Noise in Electronic Devices and Systems [Russian translation], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Lastochkina, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Thesis, Minsk (1982), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 8.R. G. Gordon, Adv. Magn. Resonance,3, No. 1, 1078–1095 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.V. E. Pogorelov, A. V. Lizengovich, J. I. Kondilenko, and G. P. Buyan, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,127, 683–704 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995