Application of spontaneous Raman spectroscopy to the study of molecular association in a freely expanding gas jet
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSpectroscopy Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Raman Spectroscopy Molecular Association
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Vigasin, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,28, No. 5, 120–147 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Vigasin, Opt. Atmos.,2, No. 10, 1069–1088 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Vigasin and A. N. Denisov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSR, Ser. Fiz.,53, No. 9, 1725–1730 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Pubanz, M. Maroncelli, and J. W. Nibler, Chem. Phys. Lett.,120, No. 3, 313–317 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.H. D. Barth and F. Huisken, Proc. Int. Conf. CSRS Spectroscopy, Samarkand, Nova Publishing, New York (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992