Anomalies in the electronic spectra of the C2 radical in a fluorocarbon plasma
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electronic Spectrum Fluorocarbon Fluorocarbon Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Sviridov, Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk,51, 124 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Khalturin, Dissertation, Cand. Phys.-Math Sci., Kazan' (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Gaydon, Dissociation Energies and Spectra of Diatomic Molecules, Chapman and Hall, London (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Khalturin, I. S. Fishman, and V. P. Khallep, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,58, No. 6, 1351 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Ochkin, S. Yu. Savinov, and I. N. Sobolev, Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk USSR,15, 85 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.Masako Suto and Nobuaki Washida, J. Chem. Phys.,78, No. 3, 1007 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991