Decomposition of a composite profile into n symmetric and similar bands
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Similar Band Composite Profile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Teicher, Ann. Math. Stat.,31, No. 1, 55–73 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Teicher, Ann. Math. Stat.,38, No. 3, 1300–1302 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Bykov, I. N. Izosimov, and B. F. Petrov, Applied Nuclear Spectroscopy [in Russian], Issue 9, Moscow (1979), pp. 211–220.Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Grechushnikov and I. N. Kalinkina, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,41, No. 2, 249–251 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Babaev, V. S. Babaev, V. V. Kuchinskii, and É. N. Fafurina, Opt. Spektrosk.,46, No. 2, 221–225 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.B. N. Grechushnikov and I. N. Kalinkina, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,29, No. 5, 929–931 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990