Optical properties of charged F-aggregate centers in additively colored NaCl-OH crystals
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsColor Analytical Chemistry Optical Property Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Parfianovich, V. M. Khulugurov, B. D. Lobanov, and N. T. Maksimova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,43, No. 6, 1125–1132 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Lobanov, V. M. Khulugurov, and I. A. Parfianovich, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 4, 81–84 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Wandt, W. Gellermann, and F. Luty, J. Appl. Phys.,61, No. 3, 864–869 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Georgiou, J. F. Pinto, and C. R. Pollock, Phys. Rev. B,35, No. 4, 7636–7645 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.L. F. Mollenauer, Phys. Rev. Lett.,43, No. 20, 1524–1528 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.R. W. Dreyfus, Phys. Rev. B,4, No. 2, 562–566 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Schneider and C. E. Bailey, Solid State Commun.,7, No. 9, 657–660 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Sonder, Phys. Rev. B,2, No. 10, 4189–4194 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.C. B. Pierce, Phys. Rev.,148, No. 2, 797–810 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Schneider, J. Appl. Phys.,59, No. 4, 1086–1091 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989