Investigation of laser erosion plumes with the help of an optical multichannel spectrum analyzer
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectrum Analyzer Laser Erosion Multichannel Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Goncharov, V. G. Kvachenok, A. V. Kolesnik, et al., “Optical multichannel analyzer for investigation of two-dimensional intensity distributions,” Moscow (1986). (Preprint/ Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk: 12).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Zaidel', V. K. Prokof'ev, and S. M. Raiskii, Tables of Spectral Lines [in Russian], Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Lochte-Holtgreven, Methods for Studying Plasmas [Russian translation], Moscow (1971), pp. 389, 399.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Ya. Min'ko, Preparation and Investigation of Pulsed Plasma Flows [in Russian], Minsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. El'yashevich, V. K. Goncharov, L. Ya. Min'ko, and G. S. Romanov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,15, No. 2, 200–204 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Goncharov, V. I. Karaban', and A. V. Kolesnik, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,43, No. 3, 389–395 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990