The optimal structure of bainitic structural steels
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsOptimal Structure Structural Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Shackleton and P. Kelly, J. Iron Steel. Inst.,93, 126 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Utevskii, Diffraction Electron Microscopy in Metal Science [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Tylkin et al., All-Union Scientific-Technical Conference on Modern Methods of Hardening Machine Parts by Heat Treatment [in Russian], GPKTBM, Tashkent (1973), p. 56.Google Scholar
- 4.K. F. Starodubov et al., Thermal Hardening of Rolled Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Bernshtein, Thermomechanical Treatment [in Russian], Vol. II, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Bol'shakov, in: Heat Treatment of Metals [in Russian], No. 3, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974), p. 48.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976