Metastable-state population kinetics
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Population Kinetic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. E. McDermott, N. R. Pchelkin, D. Benard, and R. R. Bousek, Appl. Phys. Lett.,32, No. 8, 469 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Biryukov, S. A. Reshetnyak, and L. A. Shelepin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,27, No. 5, 796 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Kulagin and L. A. Shelipin, Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,7, No. 17, 1073 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.D. I. Slovetskii, Chemical Reaction Mechanisms in a Nonequilibrium Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.N. L. Aleksandrov, A. M. Konchakov, and V. É. Son, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,17, No. 1, 210 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Kernazhitskii, “A study of the recombination emission for chlorine in a supersonic flow,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.O. V. Achasov, S. A. Zhdanok, R. S. Soloukhin, and N. A. Fomin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,253, No. 6, 1373 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984