Effect of ultrasonic vibrations on microstresses in deformed steel Kh18N10T
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsUltrasonic Vibration Steel Kh18N10T
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Severdenko and V. A. Labunov, "Effect of ultrasonic vibrations on extrudability of hard-towork aluminum and magnesium alloys", in: Heat and Thermomechanical Treatments of Steel and Alloys [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968), pp. 203–206.Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Mordyuk, "Effect of ultrasonic vibrations on physical properties of metals and alloys,’ in: Structure and Properties of Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970), pp. 47–58.Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Severdenko and V. I. Elin, "Effect of alternating stress of ultrasonic frequency on the condition of boundaries and internal volumes of crystallites in polycrystalline iron," in Heat and Thermomechanical Treatments of Steel and Alloys [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968), pp. 207–209.Google Scholar
- 4.N. Yu. Vil'danova, N. I. Noskova, and V. A. Pavlov, "Effect of ultrasonic vibrations on mechanical properties and fine structure of aluminum and aluminum-magnesium alloys,’ Fiz. Met. i Metal.,36, No. 1, 129–133 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. Aizentson and L. V. Spivak, "Effect of ultrasonic vibration on structure of alloys", Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 9, 8–11 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Gitgarts and A. A. Susin, "Structural and concentration changes in the matrix of steels and their effect on hardening and softening processes," Fiz. Met. i Metal.,36, No. 3, 639–643 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975