Investigation of the rotation of a wave front in a molecular multipass amplifier
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Wave Front Multipass Amplifier
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. L. Abrams and R. C. Lind, “Degenerate four-wave mixing in absorbing media,” Opt. Lett.,2, 94–96 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. J. Bigio, B. J. Feldman, R. A. Fisher, and E. E. Bergman, “Effective rotation of a wave front in germanium in an inverted carbon gas (review),” Kvantovaya Elektron.,6, 2318–2325 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.N. E. Aver'yanov and Yu. A. Baloshin, “The efficiency of a molecular amplifier of nanosecond pulses,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,50, 1929–1934 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yariv, “Phase-conjugate optics and real-time holography,” IEEE J. Quantum Electron.,QE-14, 650–660 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.N. E. Aver'yanov and Yu. A. Baloshin, “The calculation of the characteristics of a photoionization TEA CO2 laser,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, 56–60 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982