Quality of holographic image as a function of restoration conditions
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Holographic Image Restoration Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Offner, "Ray tracing through the holographic system," J. Opt. Soc. Am.,56, No. 11, 1509–1512 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Gal'pern, "Transformation properties of holograms," in: Proc. 4th All-Union School on Holography [in Russian], Leningrad (1973), pp. 5–12.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Nowak and M. Zajac, "Geometrical analysis of holographic imaging," Optik,55, No. 1, 93–109 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Soroko, Fundamentals of Holography and Coherent Optics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), pp. 14–15.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kol'er, K. Berkhart, and L. Lin, Optical Holography [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973), p. 293.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983