Raman spectra of carbon coatings on a metal alloy
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsRaman Spectrum Carbon Coating Exciting Radiation Carbon Condensate Carbon Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Bekhterev and V. M. Zolotarev, Opt.-Mekh. Prom., No. 12, 41–53 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.T. D. Dzhafarov, Radiation-Enhanced Diffusion in Semiconductors [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Klubovich, V. D. Egorov, V. A. Batvinkov, and V. N. Nesterko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,34, No. 2, 137–140 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Klubovich, Yu. D. Khamchukov, V. D. Egorov, and A. T. Gradyushko, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,58, No. 5–6, 448–455 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Klubovich, Yu. D. Khamchukov, V. D. Egorov, et al., Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,56, No. 5–6, 751–756 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kardona and G. GБnterodt (eds.), Light Scattering in Solids. Issue III. Results of Recent Investigations [Russian translation], E. A. Vinogradov (ed.), Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Little, Infrared Spectra of Adsorbed Molecules [Russian translation], V. I. Lygin (ed.), Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Kulinich, A. A. Sokol, V. M. Shulaev, et al., Fiz. Tverd. Tela,32, No. 2, 618–619 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994