Appeaeance of ion-ion interactions in the Raman scattering spectra of the perchlorate ion
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Perchlorate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Perelygin and M. A. Klimchuk, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,16, No. 1, 160–166 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Perelygin and S. Ya. Yamidanov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,53, No. 9, 2371–2373 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Krauze, G. P. Mikhailov, S. A. Shatokhin, and I. S. Perelygin, “Program for Calculating the Molecular-Dynamic Parameters in Liquids and Solutions from the Spontaneous Raman Scatterung Spectra of Light” [in Russian], Moscow (1985); Paper No. 984 Deposited at VINITI [in Russian] (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Karyakin and I. I. Angelov, Pure Chemical Reagents [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Keil (ed.), Laboratory Techniques of Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Herzberg, Vibrational and Rotational Spectra of Multiatomic Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.I. S. Perelygin, M. A. Klimchuk, and A. A. Valeeva, Modern Thermodynamics of Solutions [in Russian], Moscow (1985), pp. 18–21.Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Perelygin, M. A. Klimchuk, and A. A. Valeeva, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,58, No. 9, 2208–2211 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989