Structural state of manganese ions in alkali-free aluminosilicate glasses
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsManganese Oxide Glass Ceramic Tetrahedral Coordination Pyrolusite Broad Resonance Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Pronkin, T. S. Shakhparonova, Yu. P. Tarlakov, and V. E. Kogan, Fiz. Khim. Stekla,17, No. 2, 369–371 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Pronkin, T. S. Shakhparonova, V. E. Kogan, Yu. P. Tarlakov, and A. P. Sizonenko, Fiz. Khim. Stekla,17, No. 5, 823–826 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Kogan, Cand. Phys. Math. Dissertation, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Kuznetsova, Cand. Phys. Math. Dissertation, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. de Bufala, Bul. Soc. Esp. Ceram.,10, No. 2, 26–31 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Remi, Course in Inorganic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.M. D. Shcheglova and T. A. Sadomskaya, Ukr. Khim, Zh.,42, No. 600, 85–87 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994