An autocollimating monochromator
New Instruments and Materials
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. I. Tarasov, Spectral Instruments [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Peisakhson and N. G. Romanova, Opt. Mekh. Prom., No. 6, 50 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Shishlovskii, Applied Physical Optics [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Ya. Gorban' and P. I. Drozd, Vestn. Kievsk. Univ., No. 18, 17 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Loitsyanskii and A. I. Lur'e, Theoretical Mechanics [in Russian], Part 1, Kinematics, GTTI, Leningrad-Moscow (1932).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Zaidel', G. V. Ostrovskaya, and Yu. I. Ostrovskii, Technology and Practice of Spectroscopy [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984