Changes in the wave functions and energies of nlN → nlN−1n ‘l’ excitations when a free ion enters a crystal
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Wave Function Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Petrashen', I. V. Abarenkov, and N. N. Kristofel', ”Approximate wave functions for free ions and ions in crystals,“Opt. Spektrosk.,9, 527 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Kulagin and V. I. Tutlis, ”Change of the praseodymium spectrum under the free state-to-crystal transition,“Phys. Status Solidi (b),90, K109–113 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Gerasyuk and N. V. Starostin,”Calculations on the electron structures of rare-earth ions in crystals,“Opt. Spektrosk.,48, 754 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.H. A. Weakliem, ”Electronic interactions in the 4f65d configuration of Eu3+ in crystals,“Phys. Rev.,6, 2743–2748 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Eremin, 4fN−15d configurations of ions in crystals,”Opt. Spektrosk.,29, 100 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.R. C. Alig, R. C. Duncan, and B. J. Mokross, “Reduced 4f-5d electrostatic interaction of Tm2+ in SrCl2,”J. Chem. Phys.,59, 5837–5841 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Jucys and A. J. Savukinas, Mathematical Principles of Atomic Theory [in Russian], Mintis, Vilnius (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.R. H. Bartram, A. M. Stoneham, and P. Gash, “Size effects in color centers,”Phys. Rev.,176, 1014–1024.Google Scholar
- 9.E. Clementi and C. Roetti, “Roothaan-Hartree-Fock atomic wave functions, basis functions, and their coefficients for ground and certain excited states of neutral and ionized atoms z ≤ 54,”Atom Data and Nucl. Data Tables,14, 177–478 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983