Interaction of orthogonally polarized countermoving waves in ring lasers with homogeneously broadened gain line
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Ring Laser Gain Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Dotsenko and E. G. Lariontsev, “Beats in solid-state ring laser,”Kvantovaya Elektron.,4, No. 5, 1099–1103 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Dotsenko, E. L. Klochan, E. G. Lariontsev, et al., “Synchronization of countermoving waves and beats in a solid-state ring laser,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Radiofiz.,21, No. 8, 1132–1142 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Dotsenko and E. G. Lariontsev, “Beats in a solid-state ring laser with nonlinear absorber,” Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,3, No. 17, 899–902 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Kornienko, N. V. Kravtsov, and A. N. Shelaev, “Synchronization of axial modes in a continuous YAG:Nd3+ solid-state ring laser,”Kvantovaya Elektron.,4, No. 9, 1944–1996 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Kornienko, N. V. Kravtsov, and A. N. Shelaev, “Nonreciprocal effects and kinematic synchronization of modes in solid state ring laser with nonstationary resonator,”Kvantovaya Elektron.,8, No. 1, 83–87 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Apanasevich and V. G. Dubovets, “Theory of interaction of powerful polarized radiation with isotropic resonant medium,”Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,17, No. 5, 796–803 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Apanasevich and V. G. Dubovets, “Interaction of waves with different polarization in resonant media,”Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,19, No. 3, 528–537 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.B. I. Stepanov [Ed.], Methods for Calculating Lasers Vol. II, [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.P. A. Apanasevich, Foundations of the Theory of Interaction of Light with Matter [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1977), pp. 328–344.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983