Fluorescence of oxidized water-soluble components of petroleum and petroleum products
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPolycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Fluorescence Spectrum Fulvic Acid Photooxidation Petroleum Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Galkin, A. F. Lunin, A. V. Karyakin, and S. I. Petrov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,58, Nos. 1–2, 194–197 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Karyakin and I. F. Gribovskaya, Methods of Optical Spectroscopy and Luminescence in Analysis of Natural and Waste Waters [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Karyakin, Usp. Khim.,30, 1050–1068 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Pringsgeim, Fluorescence and Phosphorescence [in Russian], Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Terenin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 1, 59–69 (1940).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994