Theoretical investigation of influence of polypropylene chain length on the shaping of contours of absorption band envelopes
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Absorption Band Molecular Structure Polypropylene Chain Length
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. T. Todorovskii and S. Ya. Plotkin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,51, No. 2, 311–318 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Dement'ev and A. T. Todorovskii, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, No. 1, 74–79 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Dechant, R. Danz, W. Kimmer, and R. Schmolke, Ultrarotspektroskopische Untersuchungen and Polymeren, Akademie-Verlag, Berlin (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Peitner, M. Koulmen, and Dzh. Kenig, Theory of Vibrational Spectroscopy, Application to Polymeric Materials [Russian translation], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dement'ev, and A. T. Todorovskii, Interpreted Vibrational Spectra of Alkanes, Alkenes, and Benzene Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Gribov, Theory of Infrared Spectra of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.D. O. Hummel and F. School, Atlas of Polymer and Plastics Analysis, Vol. 1, Polymers: Structures and Spectra, Weinheim (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. T. Todorovskii and V. A. Dement'ev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,45, No. 1, 45–51 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991