Quasiline spectra and anisotropy of the individual vibronic transitions in molecules of isomers of tetrahydroporphin
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Anisotropy Molecular Structure Vibronic Transition Quasiline Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. L. Gladkov, A. T. Gradyushko, V. V. Sivchik, et al., “Calculation of the planar vibrations of porphin and the interpretation of its electronic-vibrational spectrum,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,25, 94–99 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Arabei, K. N. Solov'ev, S. F. Shkirman, et al., “The determination of the polarization of the electronic-vibrational transitions in the porphin-d4 molecule,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, No. 5, 913–921 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Abe, T. Kitagawa, and Y. Kyogoku, “Resonance Raman spectra of octaethylporphinato-Ni(II) and meso-deuterated and15N substituted derivatives. II. A normal coordinate analysis,” J. Chem. Phys.,69, No. 10, 4526–4535 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.L. L. Gladkov, A. T. Gradyushko, N. M. Ksenofontova, et al., “Raman spectra of metal complexes of porphin and its deuterated derivatives,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,28, 677–688 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Bykovskaya, A. T. Gradyushko, R. I. Personov, et al., “The polarized fluorescence of porphin and its derivatives using selective laser excitation,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,29, 1088–1098 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. L. Gladkov, “Calculation of the normal vibrations and interpretation of the vibrational spectra of porphyrin molecules,” Diss. Kand. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, Minsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.K. N. Solov'ev and S. F. Shkirman, “The quasiline spectra of porphyrins,” in: G. P. Gurinovich, A. N. Sevchenko, and K. N. Solov'ev (editors), The Spectroscopy of Chlorophyll and Related Compounds [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968), pp. 196–222.Google Scholar
- 8.G. D. Egorova, K. N. Solov'ev, and A. M. Shul'ga, “On the condensation of 2-dimethylaminomethylpyrrole into hydroporphyrins. Synthesis of the simplest bacteriochloride,” Zh. Obshch. Khim.,37, 357–361 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.S. F. Shkirman, K. N. Solov'ev, S. M. Arabei, et al., “The anisotropy of the emission and absorption of light by porphin and bacteriochlorine molecules in Shpol'skii matrices,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,42, 658–663 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982