Influence of deformation and heat treatment conditions on the physicomechanical properties of microwire
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Treatment Treatment Condition Physicomechanical Property Heat Treatment Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.MiTOM, No. 8 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. A. Timofeeva and B. N. Serpeninov, in the collection: Inf. Tech. Bull. No. 20/149 [in Russian], TsBTI NIIElektroprom (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. A. Timofeeva, Transactions of VNIIEP [in Russian], TsINTIEP, No. 2, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. A. Timofeeva and T. G. Petrova, Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika, No. 2 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. A. Timofeeva and T. G. Petrova, in the collection: Rhenium, Transactions of the Second All-Union Conference on Rhenium [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967