Manifestations of interionic interactions in IR spectra of the trifluoromethanesulfonate ion
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Trifluoromethanesulfonate Interionic Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Perelygin and S. L. Yamidanov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,52, No. 5, 1297–1031 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Perelygin and M. A. Klimchuk, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,50, No. 2, 280–285 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Perelygin and M. A. Klimchuk, Koordinats. Khim.,16, No. 8, 1042–1046 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Lidorenko, N. A. Kedrinskii, V. E. Dmitrienko, et al., Zh. Vses. Khim. Obshch.,29, No. 5, 72–79 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Karyakin and I. I. Angelov, Pure Chemical Reagents [in Russian], Moscow (1974), p. 407.Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Shatokhin, L. A. Gribov, and I. S. Perelygin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,289, No. 1, 150–155 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.E. L. Varetti, Spectrochim. Acta,44, No. 7, 733–738 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992